• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Do you subscribe to TheSkiDiva Blog?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
If you do, I did a stupid thing today: I managed to delete the list of email subscribers during an update. So if you want to receive the blog each week via email, you'll have to go here to re-subscribe. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks!

Last edited:

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't subscribe but when I come to SD, it's always via the Home page, and I just check to see if there's something new posted. Thanks.

Tvan

Angel Diva
I'm getting a DNS error when I go to that link.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Whatever you did fixed the error and I was able to subscribe. :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly