• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Mountain and General Skiing Anxiety

newboots

Angel Diva
I was talking to my niece's husband, a neurologist, last night. He's a skier, and he talked about "muscle memory," albeit a bit more technically! I wanted a few more ski days this spring, to try to get those turns - that I just barely learned - firmly into my muscles (and nervous system).

I will be there!

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Since I have a crummy memory, I write notes after lessons and try to look at those when I start a new season; It truly helps me get past "the rust".

I don't think I have a particularly crummy memory, but I try to take notes after (sometimes during, at lunch!) every lesson. I advised my friend's student to do the same yesterday while we were at the bar, and he pulled out his phone and got to work taking notes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly