• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Paging Santacruz skier...

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Was thinking about you today, @santacruz skier. How is your recovery going now that you are back at home? Sending positive thoughts your way.

And did you happen to ask anyone to get some pics of your hot young European ski patrollers who helped you off the mountain? It likely wasn't top of mind for you given pain levels and all, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :wink:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Hi @va_deb , thanks for thinking of me! Actually knee feels a bit better but leg is still very stiff in the shin/calves area. I am limping a little when walking because of this stiffness and pain in shin/calves area. I have appt with an orthopedist on Tuesday so hopefully will get more information and possibly an MRI scheduled. I did see my chiropractor last week and he thinks I may have a meniscus issue, a muscle strain, and/or a ligament sprain... Best case scenario would be the muscle strain...

No pics of the hunk French/Swiss ski patrollers who snowmobiled me off the mountain..... Let's just say they were young, tan, and cute and spoke only French!

Thank you again for your post!

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you have to be taken off the mountain by snowmobile then young, tan, cute and French-speaking sounds like the way to go!

Glad the knee seems better, @santacruz skier, but sorry that your leg is still having issues. Keep us posted on your ortho visit and we'll continue to think good thoughts.

I will actually be in Tahoe starting the weekend of April 1 for an extended family trip (logistics kind of came together last minute). I know it's a long shot but please let me know if you end up coming out that way. Would be great to meet you IRL!

I am going to reply in the Tahoe thread and start a Meet on the Hill thread to see if I can connect with @Pequenita and any other Divas while I'm there. Ironically @SnowHot is East Coast bound as of April 3 but we have made some plans for next weekend so I will post shortly.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
If you have to be taken off the mountain by snowmobile then young, tan, cute and French-speaking sounds like the way to go!

Glad the knee seems better, @santacruz skier, but sorry that your leg is still having issues. Keep us posted on your ortho visit and we'll continue to think good thoughts.

I will actually be in Tahoe starting the weekend of April 1 for an extended family trip (logistics kind of came together last minute). I know it's a long shot but please let me know if you end up coming out that way. Would be great to meet you IRL!

I am going to reply in the Tahoe thread and start a Meet on the Hill thread to see if I can connect with @Pequenita and any other Divas while I'm there. Ironically @SnowHot is East Coast bound as of April 3 but we have made some plans for next weekend so I will post shortly.
Sounds great. Not sure when I'll be up next - if I can ski then could be a plan! I ski mostly at Northstar as have access to house there. I have met snow hot as she works at True North in Northstar Village but have not skied with her yet. LMK..... and thanks again for the post!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna