• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TheSkiDiva is TEN YEARS OLD!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bcake: :dancing: :party: :fireworks:

Can you believe it? It's been an entire decade since we turned on the lights here!

I'm positively floored. Where did the time go?

I just want to say that this forum has made a significant difference in my life. Before, I had essentially no women ski friends. Now I have 4,747 (and counting).

A forum is only as good as its members, and you all have made this a great place to hang out. Sure, no one's perfect. We've had a few dust-ups over the past ten years. But for the most part, our little corner of the web remains a bastion of civility, support, and fellowship in an internet where that isn't always easy to find.

Thanks for a great ten years. And on to the next decade!

:grouphug:

(BTW, I did a 10th anniversary post on the blog. You can find it here.)

Last edited:
Thank you Wendy for creating this place and making it home for so many of us. I am a changed woman for finding this place and all that it has done for me. I've learned so much and while we all don't always agree I feel like I have friends from all over and it's awesome. I am the skier I am today because of this site.

It's a great feeling know that wherever we travel there's likely diva(s) who live in that area so it's a fabulous resource and there are ski buddies around the world.

This site is a great resource for skiers everywhere.

Happy Anniversary Ski Diva!!!

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! It's been quite a decade for me, and this site has definitely played a part in that. Thanks for all the work you do to keep it going. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Aspen this winter!

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
Happy anniversary!!! This is a wonderful site - and I look forward to many more great years!
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

merrydog

Angel Diva
Congratulations on a significant milestone. I don't post much but I do read the threads and consistently find thoughtful and valuable input from the community here. Thanks for keeping the passion and this site going. :thumbsup:

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have been fortunate to receive so much wonderful information from this site and most importantly some of my best IRL friends I met because of this site. So even though I'm not around nearly as much as I used to be I am often reminded of the blessings received because I joined here. Thank you Wendy and all the Divas for the time and energy you put into making this a valuable community.

sunny_sky

Diva in Training
Happy 10th anniversary! Thanks for all the energy you put into creating this website and community. Looking forward to many more years!

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much, Wendy, for creating a space to connect with astonishingly talented, knowledgeable, and inspiring women! I wish you and the site the best for many, many more successful years!!

And thank you, Divas, for your kindness, encouragement, and excellent advice and camaraderie!

:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tvan

Angel Diva
Happy Anniversary, and a huge "THANK YOU" to Wendy and the moderators!
I would definitely not be the skier I am without this site. Nor would I have a ridiculous number of ski jackets in my closet. And I wouldn't have " The Joker" playing in my head on every run...

Here's to many more years!

shnu

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is it inappropriate to say: happy birthday to us?

And a huge thank you to Wendy for starting and keeping it going.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
hey just noticed this!

Happy Anniversary to TSD! This place has done so much for my skiing education, but also simply for enjoyment...here's to 10 more!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly