• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tahoe 15/16

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We decided to skip this weekend because it looked like rain T to B. Our lease is up so we would have to pay for a hotel room, and I have skied in enough rain this year. I don't need another weekend of it!

Skiing Alpine w/ @DRG was great! Had never been to Alpine and didn't know it was so low-key, which I like. Changing conditions throughout the day. Went to Squaw on Sunday. Was warm but not slushy. More granular. Had some awesome laps off Granite Chief and even braved the Headwall lift at the end of the day :smile:

DRG

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I didn't head up either - SO was out of town and I have a packed schedule the next few weeks I thought I could use a breather. Not sure how Squaw or Alpine fared, but it looked like Mt. Rose got some decent new snow.

Anyone make it up there? Or have plans to head up before end of May? I suspect my ski season is officially over. Sigh.

I have a friend skiing fresh powder at Arapahoe Basin today!

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll be up in two weeks, but it's more to get heavy AT bindings off and lighter technical bindings on my backcountry skis. I'm wondering, though, whether people would be interested in skiing Sonora Pass or anything like that...

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll be up in two weeks, but it's more to get heavy AT bindings off and lighter technical bindings on my backcountry skis. I'm wondering, though, whether people would be interested in skiing Sonora Pass or anything like that...
I am not the BC skier here :( Maybe in a few years! Heading to Mammoth for the weekend and Going to take a "sick day" and hit up Squaw on Monday. Will be interesting to see how much snow is left!

Reactions: DRG

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Only possible chance of going to Squaw is Memorial Weekend as have wedding in Lodi to go to. Otherwise, done. @Pequenita curious you go BC at Sonora Pass... Off highway 4... is it even open?

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@santacruz skier , Can also get a $19 pass at Squaw with season pass from another resort...pretty tempting, even for just a few turns! SO got a stack of lift tickets from a Squaw patroller he met while heli skiing in AK. One of the reasons we're going on Monday is he feels obliged to use them ALL before the end of the season.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly