• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Contest: Kulkea Ski Boot Bag Giveaway

Congrats

marzNC

Angel Diva
Wow thank you!! (I never win anything, and this is a great prize!) Yay so excited to receive it!!
Congrats! Hope we get a pic of it on your back . . . so that other petite women can decide whether or not to buy one. :smile:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! Hope we get a pic of it on your back . . . so that other petite women can decide whether or not to buy one. :smile:

I'm 5'1", and there's a pic of me with the bag in the review I did of it on my blog. (We'd still love a pic of B.E.G. with hers, too).

Tvan

Angel Diva
Congratulations!

B

B.E.G.

I just wanted to come back and say I got my bag!!

It was shipped out very quickly, but unfortunately, the arrival coincided with me heading out of town for the holidays. I moved my ski gear into it, and I have to say, I love it.

It's very roomy - though it has a separate helmet sling which you can tuck away if not needed, my helmet also fits into the front pocket. I have my jacket shell, pants, base layers, gloves, hat, goggles, two pairs of skis, face mask and helmet, plus boots, and I actually still have quite a bit of room.

It's more squishable too than the Dakine bag - the material is thinner (though very sturdy) so when I have empty room inside the bag, it squishes more easily to fit into tighter spaces.

I'm headed to Park City in two weeks and I'm looking forward to taking it with me :smile:

Thank you SkiDiva and Kulkea for putting on this contest!

B

B.E.G.

Just brought it back from Utah and it was awesome!! So roomy, but I could squish and fit it into the overhead. I like the snazzy color too ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna