• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Opening Dates, 2017

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Post 'em when you got 'em.

Looks like A-Basin is opening this Friday, October 13!

MsWax

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Northeast has been REALLY warm this fall. We need some help from mother nature if they even want to be able to MAKE snow! Most places try for a Thanksgiving open (Sunday River, Killington and Sugarloaf often earlier), but it will be close this year...

socalgal

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mammoth has a countdown going... only 16 days to go.

newboots

Angel Diva
The Northeast has been REALLY warm this fall. We need some help from mother nature if they even want to be able to MAKE snow! Most places try for a Thanksgiving open (Sunday River, Killington and Sugarloaf often earlier), but it will be close this year...

Yeah! Cool most of the summer, and now quite warm. My BF said Killington hasn't even started making snow. How can they, at 70*?

QCskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah! Cool most of the summer, and now quite warm. My BF said Killington hasn't even started making snow. How can they, at 70*?

It has been unseasonably warm here in Quebec too. For the past few days the temperature has been hovering around 20 C. Tremblant is supposed to open in exactly one month from now but it's too warm to even think about snow making.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's November now. My new boat is ready to haul out. The old one is snug on her trailer. Let it snow (not in Rhode Island, I hope! We drive badly here without the benefit of snow!) soon and snow a lot!

And it is due to be a high of 70 the next two days here. Maybe I will get some more boat stuff done ....

Jilly

Staff member
My fingers are crossed that it will happen. I can't wait to get out there and get skiing again.

@QCskier - did you see Tremblant's FB post this morning. Like Kton, they're blowing snow too!

As for warm in RI - Itri is running the NYC marathon this weekend. I'm sure she's like it warmer than cold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly