• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Deadline extended, so cast your vote!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Good news! The deadline to vote in TheSkiDiva's Best of '11/'12 survey has been extended to April 13. So if you haven't voted yet, you still have time. And please do; it's our way to tell the world what we think is the best of the season in gear and resorts.

Go here.

(BTW, don't worry if you can't answer all the questions. Just answer the ones you can.)

eSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tried the link and got a messaging saying the survey is closed.

mustski

Angel Diva
I would take the survey except the only new thing I have any experience with is the "ski" category.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Two more days, ladies! So vote now!

And don't worry if you can't answer all the questions. Just answer the ones you can.

SkadiSkiGrrl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I missed this survey, but would like to put in my two cents. I recently bought Lange boots. I have had them fitted three times and they still hurt like the dickens. :injured:They are made for a much straighter leg and foot and a lower arch. I will return them to the shop (the owner at Bob Skinner's@Mt. Sunapee was great about that) and buy Dalbellos--which accommodate our girl stuff.

Also, in terms of skis, I tried Salomon Origins "Lava" all-mountain ski with a rocketed tip, :ski3:and LOVED it! It was great in the icy glades as well as on bumps:bump: and in spring crud. So easy to carve and also keep you afloat in deeper snow.

As for clothing--What is it with companies who make women's clothing with 12-year-old boy bodies in mind? I have hips and I need a little flare down there! I am not shaped like this fellow here: :carrot:I found a nice jacket by Kiltech that delivers with a little room in the hips (of the jacket) and elasticity. Love it! I bought it at Bob Skinner's on access road at base of Mt. Sunapee. Bob is also a former Olympic skier and an awesome boot-fitter, though I am not crazy about his limited selection of boots.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly